Sunday 30 September 2012

Retro Diary - 30/09/12

Tuesday 25th September 2012

I got Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD and Jet Set Radio on Steam today.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD is great in my opinion, very underrated. Jet Set Radio is okay too, but it's the exact same as the original game, but with a higher resolution, which makes it look sharper and clearer, sure, but it's nothing major, I suppose though it's for the better, the original still had some value.

Friday 28th September 2012

I ordered FIFA 13 on PC months ago on PC from Amazon, and it said it would arrive on the day it came out, but guess what, it didn't, I'm fuming...

Saturday 29th September 2012

FIFA 13 on both PC and PS2 as well as F1 2012 on PC have arrive today, it's about time, but at least I have it now, and a weekend to play it!

I was met with a pleasant surprise with the PS2 boxing, Apart from RC Revenge, do you know of any PS2 games with a picture/logo on the spline instead of plain text? Well, at the end of the PS2's life, it finally got one with FIFA 13's case, look!


My brother copy of FIFA 13 on PS3 has arrived as well, we've agreed to make this week PS3 week to play FIFA 13, then it's PS2 week, where we'll play the PS2 version. which sounds fair enough.


Well, I don't have time to write much more, I have some FIFA 13 (and F1 2012) to play!

Sunday 30th September 2012

It was PS3 week this week, or so it was supposed to be, we didn't actually play it, we just talked for a short while then left, that's it...

Let's hope next week will be better, which is PS2 week, so we can play FIFA 13 on PS2 as I said before.

No comments:

Post a Comment