Thursday 13 June 2013

I GOT ANIMAL CROSSING: NEW LEAF! A DAY EARLY! WITH A FIGURE!

I finally have Animal Crossing: New Leaf, I've been looking forward to this game for ages! The game is apparently being released tomorrow, but I got mines today! Seems to be a reoccurring thing whenever I order from GAME, not that I'm complaining!

Also, Since I pre-ordered the game from GAME, I got the free, limited edition figure... which is tiny! They did the exact same thing when I ordered Pokemon Soul Silver from GAME, you get a free figure if you pre-ordered, and the figure we got was tiny, and broke when I took it out of the packaging... Better than nothing, I guess, but still!

I don't have much else to say, so here are photos of the game and figure I've taken:


Here's the image of the figure(s) side-by-side with the Lugia figure I got when I pre-ordered Pokemon Soul Silver from GAME:


and Now, if you'll excuse me...

No comments:

Post a Comment