Tuesday 1 November 2011

Retro(ish) Arrivals: Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 [PS2]

Finally! After 4 days after the game's release, my copy of Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 on PS2 has finally arrived.

That's the last time I pre-order anything off Amazon, we originally pre-ordered it off Zavvi, which was not only cheaper, but they would've dispatched it earlier, but my dad thought he couldn't pay for it due to the f*cked up payment system they have, but after cancelling it, it turns out he could've just used Paypal, that sucks!

I shouldn't be complaining, it's arrived, and I'm going to do what I didn't with FIFA 12, take photos of it still sealed, and so I did, here you go:


The last picture was supposed to show the PS2 logo repeating through the box, remember them? The first thing you had to do with rip that off and the rest was easy. Well, you either did that or you did what I done, get something sharp, and put it at the handle, the bit that opens, and rip it off with that.

As you can see, the camera couldn't focus on it to save it's life, so this is the best I can do.

I've still to open it as I'm writing, this, once I'm done, I'm going to open it, and try it. This will probably be the last PS2 game, let's hope it got something decent...

Cobra!

No comments:

Post a Comment