Sunday 11 March 2012

Retro Diary - 11/3/12 - Xbox 360-I mean PS3 week.

Dear Diary,

I had a quiet week this week, not much happened even on Sunday.

On Friday, as I mentioned then, I got 3 Sonic Albums from G-Force, all 3 New & Sealed for £32, and then I looked them up online, and they were about £40-£70 each used! Wow, I got one heck of a bargain!

If you want more details about this, Click Here.

On Sunday, it was PS3 week... or at least it was meant to be, however, my brother, Riccardo and his infinite wisdom forgot the AV cables, and my younger brother played his Xbox 360 on the TV instead.

My cousin, Giancarlo showed me what he recently purchased stuff from Fopp, if you don't what that is, it's a UK multimedia store owned by HMV, I think. One of the stuff he purchased was actually a Vinyl record album, he said he was thinking of getting a record player, then we were talking about them for a while, most notably the sound of the pin touching the record and the sound it makes throughout the song, I thought I was the only one to love that sound, but I was wrong!

I'm also thinking of getting a record player, particularly one of ION's players, they have made a VCR that I have, and it's great, you can record VHSes to your computer and even record whatever is plugged into the AV ports at the front of it, meaning I can properly record game footage! I'm hoping their record players will have similar features, plus, they're the only company I think that still makes new ones, so there you go.

We didn't do much else that's related to what this diary's about, except perhaps we were playing Robot Wars with RC cars my brother got his birthday.

Next week would've been Wii Week, but we all decided to skip and start again, next week will be going back to the blast processing days!

No comments:

Post a Comment