Thursday 29 March 2012

"Retro"Arrivals - Rayman Origins [PC]

It's been a while since I've done one of these, that's mainly because I've got nothing worth making an article of for a while.

Even though this isn't the slightest bit retro, in fact it hasn't even come out yet over here! I thought I'd talk about it anyway.

For those thinking "This game's been out since last year!", that's true, but not for the PC version! I pre-ordered it a month ago so I would get the day it came out or even before, luckily, it was the latter, the PC version of Rayman Origins is officially being released tomorrow, 30th March 2011, however, since I pre-ordered it, it arrived a day early!

Here are some photos of it:




I haven't even opened the game up yet, as you can see, it's still in it's seal, and I'm very eager to open it up and play it, so if you'll excuse me...

No comments:

Post a Comment