Monday 30 April 2012

Retro Diary - 29/30/12 - "That's happened to me before in real life"

Dear Diary,

On Saturday, I tried something, I tried to get my PS2 online so I could try NBA 2k12 online (No one plays the PC version, either that or the 2K servers are awful.), by - In geeky terms - created a network bridge between the PS2 and the router using my laptop, basically, I'm using my laptop's connection to go online with the PS2. It surprisingly worked when I tested it, but when I tried going online, I had an "Authentication error", after looking it up, it's basically Sony's DNAS not working properly.

On Sunday, it was PS2 week. I played Airblade before my cousins came, I didn't get any further though, it's too hard.

Then me and Steven played Motorstorm: Artic Edge, he got lucky, twice, he was first and I was last in both races...

Then we played a couple of levels of TimSplitters 2 Co-Op, we spent most of the time playing the mini anaconda game on the Terminal Uplink!

Then me, Steven and Giancarlo played the best game ever, WWE All Stars! We had a great laugh! When we were playing it Giancarlo kept saying for a joke that the over the top moves happened to him in real life.

Then me and Giancarlo played a few games of Virua Fighter 4 Evolution,, we had 4 battles I think, I won 3, and he won the last one.

Finally, me and Steven had a quick game of Shawn Palmer's Pro Snowboarder to get our horse of the week, this week it was EPQSC, and he won! He never got a letter, maybe I'm not on top form, I'm having a bad run! It's still 10-5 to me.

After that we had to leave, next week is Xbox week, a rare week when I'm not the one bringing a console!

The games we played:
    In the order we played them:
  • Airblade
  • Motorstorm: Artic Edge
  • TimeSplitters 2
  • WWE All Stars
  • Viruta Fighter 4 Evolution
  • Shawn Palmer's Pro Snowboarder

Article By: Cobra!

Recall help provided by: Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment