Friday 8 February 2013

Retro Diary - January 2012

It's been a while since I've posted on this blog, and I had a retro diary in the works, but I stopped working on it because I was busy with other things, I'll psot whatever I've done, which is like 3 scentences:

Okay, before I start off, I'll only be doing these blongs monthly now, and with less detail, because I'm busy with college and Rossies 3D. but hey, monthly is better than never, right?

On the 5th of January, me and my cousin, Steven, played a few games of Robot Arena 2 vis GameRanger, it works great, neither of us have had problems with it, if you want to play Robot Arena 2 with a friend online, GameRanger is the way to go!

The interesting thing about this night was that we didn't say a single English word to each other, we both spoke Scots the entire night!


There you go, not much, but I suppose it's better than nothing, right?

I'm afraid the thing is, my life is a lot busier than I first thought, so I might not be able to post on this blog anymore, maybe once college is finished, and my game is released, I might be more active here, but right now, I have no time at all to post here...

I guess this is goodbye... *sheds tear*

Cobra!

No comments:

Post a Comment