Friday 22 February 2013

Sonic and All Star Racing Transformed [PC] - Download Only?

Just a quick updatem remember when Sonic and All Star racing transformed was first announced, they named all of the platforms it would be on, and they mentioned "PC Digital Download" instead of just "PC", suggesting that they would be no retail version?

For those who don't know me, I much prefer retail copies, I just don't like digital downloads at all, so this really p*ssed me off!

Despite this, Amazon had the PC retail version available for pre-order, so I thought I'd pre-order it, in hopes that Sega do make a retail copy.

Months after the game was released, I got an email saying my pre-order was dispatched! Either it was a mistake made by Amazon, or Sega have finally made a physical PC version.

The next day, it arrived! YES! I can finally try out Racing Transformed! I loved the original, great fun, I hope this one will be just as fun!



I'll try out out later on today, because I have my Driving lession today, and I'd guilty if I didn;t do something to my Rossies 3D project, but I'll definitely try it today!

*Insert proper outro here*

-Cobra!

No comments:

Post a Comment