Sunday 10 June 2012

Retro Diary - 10/6/12 - "PC Week"

Monday 4th June 2012

Today, we went to grans again because we had leftovers from the party beforehand, so I thought I'd take this opportunity to bring a console over, I decided to not tell anyone until after my cousins have had their dinner.

...and that console turned out to be *drum roll*... The Nintendo Gamecube!

First, Me and Giancarlo and Riccardo played a few matches of Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects, played a few two player match, taking turns, as the game's only 2 player.

Next, we played a few matches of Beyblade V-Force: Super Tournament Battle, Steven later came in, and had a few matches as well.

Then me and Steven played a game of Horse on Matt Hoffman's Pro BMX 2, the horse name as h0ba0a008, and I won! 12-5 to me!

Finally, we played a race or two of Mario Kart Double Dash, then we left.

Steven's family took me back as my family left earlier on, while I was at my house, I lent Steven my Sam & Max games and BTTF the game, as they are DRM free, so you can install them on any PC, and that he wanted to try the games out for a while.

Tuesday 5th June 2012

At about 12:00 up until 1:30 in the morning, me and Steven were playing Co-Op online on Portal 2 on PC for the first time! It was so much fun! We played through 2 chapters before getting bored, and that it was getting late... after that, I of course went to sleep.

When I woke up after that, shortly after, my brother, Riccardo, challenged me to a game or two of FIFA 12, but this time, we'd be playing on the PC, we first had a game of Euro 2012, my brother went Scotland, and I went Bulgaria, the teams were chosen at random by the way.

For a while at the start of the match, I thought I was Scotland, as I always play them and are used to controlling them, this almost lead to scoring an own goal, but then I figured out I was actually Bulgaria, and the owning commenced, I don't remember the score, but I remember I won!

Then we played a few matches of the original FIFA 12, for all the matches we played, I went Bray Wanderers, and Riccardo went as Athletico Madrid.

Then first match, which we didn't finish, I was winning 3-1, until Riccardo forced a rematch, in the next match, Riccardo won, I think the score was 8-4. The last match, I think I won 5-1.

Then I played a bit of Need for Speed World.

Sunday 10th June 2012

On Wednesday, my PC broke down, it couldn't even boot up, so I'm using my laptop, and to save time, nothing happened between then and now.

Originally, it was going to be Wii week, but Giancarlo went to a music festival, and Wii week is nothing without him, so we done a different week, and go back to Wii week when he returns.

So we decided to do a one-week-only "PC week", but it went to waste, because we didn't play anything we spent the whole day trying to connect me and Steven's laptops together, which is odd, they worked perfectly fine before, but it just won't work now, and I swear Microsoft are trying their best to make this task as hard and complicated as humanly possible!

So we left without playing anything.

I hope next week will be better than this, but I doubt it, seeing how my PC, which is worth £1000, is dead...

No comments:

Post a Comment