Sunday 8 January 2012

Retro Pick-Ups: Another Sega Mega Drive/Genesis

During my time at grans, my gran found something in the closet, I went to the dining room, where she was, to see what it was, and it turns out it was a Mega Drive!

I was asked if I wanted it, and of course, I accepted, I now own 2 Mega Drives!

I went home to try it out, and it worked perfectly, in fact, it worked better than my other Mega Drive, it doesn't have the problem where you have to position the power cable in a certain way in order to work, like my other Mega Drive does.

It's a bit dusty and there's some dirt here and there, but I'll fix that.

Here are photos I've taken of it:






So yeah, I'll be using that for now on, but if anyone wants me old Mega Drive, I'll happily give it to them, but I can't give them any controllers or games, as I only have 1 controller, and I want to keep all of my game, but don't have any doublers.

No comments:

Post a Comment