Monday 6 February 2012

Retro Diary - 5/2/12 - "You will feel the wrath... of Messi!"

Dear Diary,

It's been a fairly quiet week this week, not much has happened.

On Sunday, at our gran's, it was PS2 week.

We first played FIFA 12, me, my cousin, Giancarlo, were playing a match, I was FC Barcelona, he was some obscure Russian team, just because he could, I beat him 3-0.

Then, we had a rematch, and my brother joined in, and for the first time actually making use of my PS2 multitap, me and Giancarlo were in Barcelona, and he was playing the obscure Russian team, and we beat him, to me recall, 5-2, I could be totally wrong, though.

Then me and Giancarlo played a couple of matches of WWE All Stars, because he hadn't played the game before, and he needed to see how bad this game is! Like the first time me and my other cousin, Steven played it, we had a great time laughing at the game.

After that, Giancarlo had to leave, but at the same time, Steven arrived, we played a couple of games of WWE All Stars, like always, we had fun.

Then we played Shaun Palmer's Pro Snowboarder, and I discovered there was a snowboarder in the game, that was a total dead ringer for Leo Messi, a football player who plays for Barcelona, I'm serious, except for the fact his hair was brown, he looked exactly like Messi!

So Steven went Shaun Palmer, and I went as Messi! We played our favourite game; Horse! This week, the horse name was "GLSSXJRG"! I won that game, so it's 5-1 to me!

That's all I did gaming related this week, next week, we'll be bringing the Gamecube.

Cobra!

No comments:

Post a Comment