Monday 20 February 2012

"Retro" Pick-Ups - New PC!

I know this isn't retro, in fact, if anything, it's the complete opposite, but since I see it as a big thing and am very exited about it, I'm posting it here anyway.

After my laptop was become out of reach of the newest game minimal requirements, I saved up to get a new laptop, but since all the laptops, even the ones worth £1000 were even weaker than the one I had!

I was looking for a laptop/computer that's in the range of £1000m - £1500, because I wanted a powerhouse of a computer, so I saved up.

Once I had enough, I was looking around for computers, and an Asus computer caught my eye, for those who are geeky, like me, the specs for it are: 3.4Ghz Quad Core processor, 12Gb ram, 3Gb graphics card and a 2Tb hard drive. Holy sh*t, it was a BEAST of a computer, and at only just over £1000 I couldn't resist getting it, it was more than capable of running the latest games at their highest settings, so I bought it out of PC World/Currys, as well as a huge monitor and an awesome gaming mouse, I was going to buy a keyboard to match it, but the store didn't have any more in stock, so I'm hoping to order it online.

So I went back home, and before I opened them up and set it up, which was hard, took all of my willpower to do so, I took out my camera and took pictures of them before they were opened, and then after I set it up, I took pictures of it once set up.

So here are the photos, hate to brag or make anyone jealous, I really do, but prepare to drool at the sight of such as beast:






So yeah, I'm very pleased with my purchase, although I haven't tried playing any games yet, because I'm writing this article, so after this, I'll finally be playing some Driver San Francisco, so see youse in a few weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment