Wednesday 30 May 2012

New Arrivals: FIFA Manager 12 [PC]

I mentioned about a week ago that I got the demo for FIFA Manger 12, and surprisingly enjoyed it, and was going to get the full version>

Well, it arrived, I now posses the whole PC FIFA 2011/12 game "collection", all 3 games!

I haven't got too much to say, so I'll just show you the photos:




This is a very odd story about the photos, but I promise, it's true, when I originally transferred (not copied, transferred), and when I went to upload them, they disappeared, I couldn't find them anywhere, not even if I did a search it's as if someone has hacked in to delete it, just to take the p*ss. It's not the case that I forgot to transfer them, because the files didn't appear again. I had to retake the photos again.

A few weeks ago, actually, on my college computer, there was suddenly a computer created called "im watching you", could they both be linked? Hm...

Whoever it is, they're wasting their time doing this, they're just as well just revealing themselves and have a go at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment