Sunday 20 May 2012

Retro Diary - 20/5/12 - "'Lawl!' *Pique face*"

Dear Diary,

Not much happened this week.

It was Xbox 360 week this week, me, my brother; Riccardo, and my cousins: Giancarlo and Steven, played a 4-player match of FIFA 12, it was me and Riccardo as Barcelona against Giancarlo and Steven as a team called "Lods", I think they're Portuguese, I could be wrong. The first half ended 3-1, I think.

After the first half, Steven's big brother took over Giancarlo, and scored against us. We scored 2 back, so the match ended 5-1.

We had another match, this time it was me and Riccardo as Bayen Munich against Steven and his brother as Manchester City, for both halves, we tied, and went to extra time, where they scored against us, and won.

After that, Steven was constantly playing Halo with my little brothers, who are, dare I say, Halo junkies.

After that, we left, not a whole lot happened this week, I never though I'd say this, but I hope PS3 week will be more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment