Tuesday 6 December 2011

Horse of the Week - Tony Hawk's Pro Skater [N-Gage]

My cousin, Steven, wasn't at our grans last Sunday due to a shift at Asda. However today, we got to meet up at our grans for lunch, so I brought along my N-Gage with Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, so we could do the Horse of the Week.

This is a new feature I'm making for my blog, we were always playing Horse in a Tony Hawk's console, I have a Tony Hawk game for every console and handheld newer than the Saturn, so we are always playing a game of Horse in them, so I decided to make this a feature for my blog, where we keep score of our wins, and plus, we always have a random word for horse, because you can change the name to whatever you want in the games.

So as you've probably guessed, the game used this week is Tony Hawk's Pro Skater for the N-Gage, unlike the other versions, you can actually change the name to anything you want, whereas in the other versions, you have to stick with "Horse", also, a nice feature is that for horse, you don't need another N-Gage, you can just pass it around to the second player.

This week, the horse of the week insult is: PJPJKJ5JJL!

Currently, the score is 3-1 to me.

After this week, I'm going to keep track of the scores to make this longer, but since I haven't this week, I'll go straight to the result.

The Winner was...

Me!

Steven is a PJPJKJ5JJL!

The score is now 4-1 to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment