Monday 5 December 2011

The Mysterious Christmas Present...

I mentioned on last weeks Retro Diary that I was told to wrap up my little brothers' presents, well, what I didn't tell you, mainly because I forgot, somehow, was that my mum also gave me one of my presents to keep safe until Christmas day.

Problem is... What is it?


Honestly, I have absolutely no idea what it is, not a clue!

I originally thought it was my 3DO, because the box it came in was the same shape and size, and it was around the same weight, but my brother and mum told me it wasn't and I saw the 3DO box in my parents' room (the door was left open slightly), and saw the 3DO in it.

It can't be my CD32, because the box that came in is different and again, I saw it in my parents' room.

It can't be a TV because the box is too fat and heavy for the modern flat screens and too small and light for it to be a CRT.

My mum and my brother told me it wasn't a console, maybe they weren't being specific, maybe it's a console add-on, maybe it's a Mega CD! I've always wanted one of those... nah, it probably isn't!

There's no way it can be a VCR or a Blu-Ray/DVD player, because I already have one of each, and yes, this paragraph was a filler...

It's haunting me whatever is in the box, sometimes I can't sleep because of it, I'm so tempted to open it up, but my common sense side is telling me to wait until Christmas day to find out what it is, it's probably better if I do.

It doesn't help that I have to keep it in my room until Christmas day.

What is more annoying, was that they are actually, for some reason, damp patches on the wrapping paper, although you can't see them in the photo, they're there, when I try to look through them, all I see is more wrapping paper! They've layered the wrapping!

I'm looking forward to that morning when I wake up on Christmas day and opening this big mysterious present and finally finding out what the heck it is.

What do youse think it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment