Sunday 11 December 2011

The PS2 Lives on... Sort of!

Guess what guys? I've found another PS2 game released this year! Although PES 2012 came after it, since the PS2 hasn't exactly had a waterfall of games this year, I think it deserves a mention.

And the game is... NBA 2K12!



Alright, it's another yearly sports game, and it probably sucks, but if you think of it this way, it's on the PS2, released in 2011! That's crazy! What's even more crazy is that it says it has online, again, in 2011!? The last PS2 game I saw that had online was Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, which was released in 2005!

As you all probably know, I'm on a mission of sorts to collect all of the PS2's last games! Experience it's last moments! Be with it on it's deathbed, holding it's controller, until it's final breath! If no one's doing it, I will! I have and will continue to get every game on the PS2 that came out after Smackdown Vs. Raw 2011. However, I ended up missing this game in-between FIFA 12 and PES 2012, and considering the PS2 hasn't had many games this year, I can't have that! I'll get it for Christmas!

Speaking of getting every PS2 game since Smackdown vs. Raw 2011, I miss yet ANOTHER game, but I don't blame myself, because this game was hard to find at Amazon, and that was the only place that sold it, well, that and probably the G-Force store I was talking about a few articles ago, because of this, I jumped to the conclusion that it was only released in America, however, I counted my chickens too soon, as it turns out, it got a UK release, albeit probably a limited one, seeing how hard it is to find it, but still a release.

That game is Toy Story 3!



If you look up Toy Story 3 in general at the Video games category, the PS2 version doesn't appear, however, if you look up "Toy Story PS2", it's the first result you get! Yeah, you're going to get sales by doing that Amazon(!)

I've heard that the PS2 version is different from the PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii version, but I heard it was still good, so I'll be getting that for Christmas as well!

If you guys can, tell me about any upcoming PS2 games, because I'd love to know, I want every game that comes out on the PS2 (If they are any left.) from this point on, you don't have to buy it for me or anything, just tell me about it.

Cobra!

No comments:

Post a Comment