Sunday 21 August 2011

Retro Diary - 21/8/11 - No Wii this week...

This entry is going to be rather short, because because I forgot to remind my cousin to bring the Wii, so we were stuck with playing nothing, so I ended up leaving early.

In the short time I was there, we did a couple of stuff to kill the time, I showed my cousins this awesome video I found where this guy made the Super Smash Bros. intro with TF2 characters using GMod, you guys NEED to check this out, Click Here to see it!

Other than that, we just chatted about a couple of stuff, and then I left, so yeah, we really didn't do much, and other than my Retro Pick-ups post I posted this week, I didn't do anything for the entire weekend, really.

I'm going to College tomorrow (I know, it's early), I was hoping to end this long holiday with a bang, but unfortunately, it wasn't to be, ah well, no point going on about it, it was all my fault, well, that and the royal mail's for not delivering my stuff!

but stay tuned, I only have a 1 and a 1/2 day week, and there's still some stuff to arrive in the mail, for now, see ya!

Cobra!

No comments:

Post a Comment