Sunday 21 August 2011

"Welcome to Team Fortress 64!"

My laptop just barely fitted the requirements for Team Fortress 2, because of this, it legs like hell, and the controls can at time be delayed, even with everything on the lowest settings, including resolution, and set to windowed. Despite these, I still had alot of fun with the game.

One day, out of total boredom, I looked up "Team Fortress 64", and I found a mod which downgrades the graphics to look like a Nintendo 64 game, (although in some screenshots, they look more like Saturn or PS1) so I tried installing it, but it didn't work, all that happened was the Engineer's texture was changed, that was it.

So for a year, I kept trying to get it working, and just today, I got it working! and it's brilliant, it's not as much of a framerate boost as I hoped, but at least now the game's playable!

Cobra!

No comments:

Post a Comment